Are you looking for Westmont SEO services that actually work? Look no further! We regularly achieve page-one Google rankings that generate leads for businesses.
With over a decade of SEO experience, we can rank your site on the first page of Google for more keywords that result in website traffic, leads, and customers.
Custom Westmont SEO Services
Our Westmont SEO services will help you rank for more keywords on Google to drive a higher number of leads and sales to your Westmont business.
By ranking in the top positions on Google for more local-based search terms, you distinguish your business from the hundreds of other businesses in the Westmont area and generate more prospective customers for your site.
As Westmont SEO experts, we implement local SEO and inbound marketing strategies that boost your search engine rankings and lead conversions. This includes both on-page and off-page SEO tactics.
Results-Driven SEO Packages
Our Westmont search engine optimization packages are a complete SEO solution for your local or e-commerce business. Each SEO campaign includes the following:
- Analytics Setup – Every SEO package ensures Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and Bing Webmaster Tools are configured for tracking and analysis.
- Keyword Research – Relevant keywords and keyphrases are researched in order to prioritize SEO efforts based on goals, keyword search volumes, and competition.
- Content Planning – Content planning and topic research are conducted to prioritize SEO writing efforts on topics and subtopics that lead to quick and long-term wins.
- Page Creation – Depending on your site and goals, pages such as local landing pages, service pages, and blog posts are created and optimized for ranking.
- Content Clustering – SEO copy is written with content clusters and strategic internal linking in mind to improve site structure, content usefulness, and ranking potential.
- Keyword Optimization – Site content is optimized for target keywords and related terms through further research and the use of natural language processing tools.
- Meta Tag Optimization – HTML meta tags such as search titles, meta descriptions, image alt text, and headers are optimized to balance ranking and user experience.
- SEO Copywriting – Site copy is written and optimized for target keywords, related terms, headers, images, readability, conversions, and your target audience.
- Link Building – Internal links are adjusted and added as your existing site content is optimized and expanded to help users and Google understand your site better.
- GMB Optimization – Ensure Google Business Profile information (previously Google My Business) is consistent with local citations and optimized for search visibility.
- Site Auditing – Your site is regularly scanned for potential SEO errors like broken links, redirect issues, page indexing issues, and other optimization opportunities.
- Conversion Tracking – Key performance indicators (KPIs) such as calls and form fills are tracked to optimize conversion performance over time.
- Monthly Reporting – You'll receive a monthly report on SEO progress and direction.
Get a complete SEO package covering on-page, off-page, and technical SEO that is tailored to your business, industry, and goals.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is SEO?
Search engine optimization or SEO is an internet marketing strategy used to expand the organic search engine visibility of your site and business so potential customers find you when searching a relevant keyword phrase such as a product or service you offer.
Do You Guarantee Specific Google Rankings?
Due to the nature of Google and other major search engines, we recommend staying away from any SEO firm or agency that guarantees top Google rankings. Official documentation from Google also mentions to beware of SEOs that claim to guarantee a #1 ranking or advertise having a “special relationship” with Google.
What Types of Business Do You Work With?
Our affordable SEO packages focus on driving results for B2C companies including local mid-sized and small businesses, national businesses, service-area businesses, and e-commerce businesses.
Which Website Platforms Do You Work With?
No matter what website platform your business is using such as WordPress, Shopify, Squarespace, or Wix, we can help you optimize your site and achieve SEO success.
When Can We Expect Results from Your Westmont SEO?
The search engine optimization that we offer typically takes around 3-6 months depending on the SEO package, competition levels, and your current search presence. For brand-new sites, it can take up to 1 year to gain prominent rankings over existing competitors that have been around for a while and have invested in their sites.
What Contracts Are Needed to Work With You?
We do not use any long-term contracts, only a simple service agreement. If you're unsure about using an SEO company, then you can easily test our SEO services for a month without being locked into a contract. However, it's a good idea to budget for the long term when investing in SEO.
Does Your SEO Company Write Content for Our Website?
Yes! Our Westmont SEO packages include content writing. We research and write original blog content as well as content creation for creating and optimizing location-based pages on your site up to the total word count provided in the package, ranging from 2,000 to 10,000 words per month.
We also ensure internal links are added and optimized between relevant posts and pages to improve user navigation, conversion rates, and search rankings.
Do You Offer Other Digital Marketing Services?
While we specialize in SEO services, we can also provide search engine marketing (SEM) services like Google Ads PPC campaigns to help your business get found at a quicker rate than SEO. Google Ads also synergizes well with organic SEO efforts and can help you drive clicks and more leads to your site as SEO results build up over time.
Our Westmont SEO packages are also bundled with regular site audits, keyword research, local listing updates, and content writing deliverables. Our services are the perfect complement to your other digital marketing activities like advertising, email marketing, web design, and social media management.
What Search Engines Do You Optimize For?
We primarily focus on improving your site's ranking on Google search engine results pages (SERPs), since Google has about 92% of the search engine market share and drives the majority of organic traffic to sites in the U.S.
However, other major search engines like Bing and DuckDuckGo sometimes offer an initial ranking boost to new high-quality pages for a period of time, leading to potential quick site visits and additional keyword data for SEO optimization efforts.
As a result, any new content is submitted to Bing for indexing alongside Google to increase early visibility and traffic potential.
Other search engines like DuckDuckGo source their search results data from a variety of sources including Google and Bing. Yahoo! uses Bing to power its search results.
What Makes Your SEO Company Different?
As Chicagoland SEO professionals serving the western suburbs, we provide more than 10 years of experience ranking competitive keywords on page #1 of Google. We don't just tweak things on your site and call it a day. We aim to get your business results from SEO as soon as possible.
Each SEO campaign includes writing rank-boosting content for your site, optimizing keywords and related term usage, updating internal links, fixing any technical SEO issues, and adjusting pages to achieve more conversions for your business.
Westmont Search Engine Optimization Pros
Our Westmont SEO company has helped many different businesses grow their online visibility with our custom SEO packages. We implement a strategic mix of market research and website optimization activities like link building and SEO content writing to push your site up the Google rankings.
We also provide SEO services for businesses in towns & cities near Westmont, IL such as Naperville, Aurora, Joliet, Downer's Grove, Oak Brook, Glen Ellyn, Bloomingdale, Elmhurst, Lombard, Addison, Itasca, Carol Stream, Glendale Heights, Villa Park, Wood Dale, Bensenville, Winfield, Wheaton, West Chicago, Warrenville, Hinsdale, Lisle, Lemont, Woodridge, La Grange, Burr Ridge, Plainfield, Romeoville, and Bolingbrook.
Free SEO Marketing Assessment
Interested in a Westmont SEO plan for your business? We'll conduct a free marketing assessment to see if our service is right for you. Fill out the form below to get started:
SEO Software Guides:
- Best Small Business SEO Software
- Best Keyword Research Software
- Best All-In-One SEO Software
- Best Rank Tracking Software
- Best SEO Reporting Software
- Best SEO Writing Software
- Best SEO Auditing Software
- Best Local SEO Software
- Best SEO Automation Software
- Best On-Page SEO Checkers
- Best Free SEO Software
- Best Semrush Alternatives
- Semrush vs SE Ranking
- SE Ranking Review
- Semrush Review
- Surfer SEO Review
- Jasper AI Review